1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
the lincoln one freaks me out
Can we just talk about how beautiful Marilyn was?
I LOVE THESE
Bill Murray’s attire on the ‘Letterman’ through the years.
me by the time I get my assignments done:
Me when I get the results back:
best part of the movie.
I love how none of that ‘woman are hard to animate and have to always look pretty and with the same expression’ applies to Dreamworks girls. Ruffnut is still pretty and expressionate and perfection.
Mutant 101: Check Out Quicksilver & Two Honorary Mutants’ Concept Posters For Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Luke Newberry in Dance For Me
do u ever look at someone’s characterization of one of ur faves and just sit there offended on behalf of the character
Yeah, but the problem is that it’s the showrunner.
Anatomy of Songs [wronghands]
Art by Alphonse Mucha
*goes to a party and awkwardly follows friend around the entire time**goes to a family reunion and awkwardly follows mom around the entire time*